Welcome to NJ Palliative Care Partners website. We are here to help you. If you have one of the qualifying conditions listed below, we can help you successfully manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life by taking advantage of the benefits that medicinal marijuana can offer.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Multiple sclerosis
- Terminal cancer
- Muscular dystrophy
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness, if the physician has determined a prognosis of less than 12 months of life.
The following conditions apply, if resistant to, or if the patient is intolerant to, conventional therapy:
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
The following conditions apply, if severe or chronic pain, severe nausea or vomiting, cachexia or wasting syndrome results from the condition or treatment thereof:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
To improve the quality of life of patients who suffer from serious illness. We do this primarily by ensuring that patients who qualify for the New Jersey Medicinal Marijuana Program have access to it.